FG Valvole new facilities is equipped with the latest technology to manage the complete manufacturing process and supply chain. 40-ton cranes and a set of fully automated test benches allow FGV to perform testing on valves up to 60” with pressure ratings of ANSI 150 to 4.500 and API 2.000 to 15.000.
Late refurbishment works implemented the site with a new assembling and testing area, a separated in-coming and out-going area and a raw material warehouse in a separate building. Three 8mt high lift automated warehouses have been placed in the stock area of the workshop. These warehouses are able to store valves components up to 6”.
FG Valvole is able to carry out all special tests according to its internal testing procedures, API standards and international/Customer’s specifications such as:
- Hydro-pneumatic tests
- Low pressure gas test
- High pressure gas test
- Fugitive Emission Test (F.E.T.) according to ISO 15848 class A and B
- Cryogenic test (up to -196°C)
- Hydrostatic and Gas Testing according to API 6A PSL1, PSL2, PSL3, PLS3G, PSL4
- Localized Hyperbaric test according API6DSS
- NDE area and instruments to carry out PMI, LPI, MPI, UT and RTX.